sreda, 5. oktober 2011

hearts

after i "dropped off" 3 necklaces i've got the order to make more of them.. i only managed to make 2 and they are already waiting for the new owners.



yesterday i got a super suprise in the mailbox! i got my first set of WASHI tape. they may look tiny, but there's a lot of tape on them. i am still waiting for the other ones. i got to do my first DIY with them.
 

oh, and there are four more necklaces in the making + tomorow im going to go pick up a little addition, that i had specially made, for my designs. stay tunned!


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

me

Moja fotografija
architecture. june. creativity. design. jewelys. info: sky_over_me@yahoo.com

Spremljevalci