ponedeljek, 7. maj 2012

new

i've been busy yet again.
i've made new broaches + brcelets.




I was working on saturday. It was a lovely sunny spring morning, perfect to visit the market, having a stroll by the river and to see what antiques are there to buy. I bought myself (well, my mum did- as a gift) a vintage brass italian make-up mirror. i love it! i've wanted one of these for so long, but all i saw were plastic, round ones in the shops. never thought i should look for one in the antique market :)



Saturday was also a great day for a very interesting event called J a n e's W a l k. My workplace (Vila Malina) was one of the 6 points they visited. Maja was also in attendance and she did a proper photo review of the event on her blog

All in all, a very good day!

4 komentarji:

thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

me

Moja fotografija
architecture. june. creativity. design. jewelys. info: sky_over_me@yahoo.com

Spremljevalci