torek, 10. april 2012

easter with no (real) eggs

this one rules the living room for over a year now - Miho Italy

Dodaj napis       



So, we had another holiday weekend. Easter to me is more or less the time to see my extended family and eating chocolate :) and as i've pointed out in the title, i haven't ate any real eggs! except chocolate ones. i will never say NO to them. i've cooked some yummy food, was creative and enjoied first raindrops of the season. 

Today i start another chapter in my life, which im really happy and exited for! 
more of that later ;) 

enjoi the lovely sunny tuesday!

2 komentarja:

thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

me

Moja fotografija
architecture. june. creativity. design. jewelys. info: sky_over_me@yahoo.com

Spremljevalci